7/01/2009

Microstock Photography - June 2008 Graphics

Yes, I'm an engineer. And that means I keep statistics. Here's a couple of graphs showing recent microstock performance. Now if I could just figure out what they MEAN.....


Above graph is total $$ sales per month, all sites combined. The red line is the 12-month rolling average trendline. Overall sales are pretty even, which is not too bad considering how little effort I've put into microstock over the past 6 months.

I have 6 sites where I'm "active". One of the things I track is what percent of business comes from the two biggies, compared to all the rest. In a perfect world, I'd like to see somewhere between 1/3 and 1/2 of my businees coming from the others. Not sure why, but that's what I'd like to see.
Anyway: Sales breakdown for June:
IS: 38.9% of sales
SS: 32.3% of sales
SX: 7.3% of sales (tie)
123RF: 7.3% of sales (tie)
FT: 7.3% of sales (tie)
DT: 6.8% of sales


1 comment:

how to do it easy said...

Thank you very much for your wonderful