This shot is from under the Rt. 19 bridge crossing the New River gorge, in WV. It hasn't been a big seller, but I still like it!
Happenstance Photograhpy is Larry Lawhead. All rights reserved for all photography. I photograph the visible passage of time: not as nostalgia or decay, but as the ordinary condition of places. My photographs ask the viewer to notice what remains, and what those remaining things quietly reveal about the lives that passed through them
7/29/2008
Stockxpert
Yep, I recently joined yet another microstock site. Stockxpert was recommended by several folks I know from one of the Yahoo groups I'm in, and I figured to give it a shot. I've been building my portfolio 5 images at a time, starting with images aleadey approved at other sites. No sales yet, but it has only been a couple of days.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment